Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blog Posts

I know no one has been reading my blog lately so i decided i'd read it myself. It's nice to see the good old days of my life and how i have changed and grown-up, so to say. I have come across some posts that i feel are pleasant to read and i am gonna post the links so that you guys can read em, without having to filter through my whole blog. Imma categorize em too, so enjoy (i hope you guys read em lol)

Compositions/Essays;

Childhood
Family

Life Changing/action inspiring self-thoughts;

One With Nature
Best Friends
The Fragility Of Life In Our Hands
What's Right

Powerful/Controversial Thoughts;

The Future Of Gay People In Singapore, and the world
VOTE EARTH!
5N2 '07 / 5N2 '08?
Dreams v.s. Money
taking a step to having a good life

Good Gay-Themed Posts;

How Does It Feel To Be Gay
The Coming Out Process - The Cast Model
Man Crushes
Is It Right?
Homophobia

When You Need Some Motivation;

The Don't Quit Poem

The Human Spirit
Decisions VS Circumstances (Warning, long post!)
A Beautiful Song

Stuff To Laugh About;

dude, ajmal, and a chick

Adult Fares
Archie my bf.
STORM
The funny things people say.
Technology made me depressed.
stuff to make you laugh abit

of course these are not all the posts that are good, they are just posts that i think are worthwhile reading. i'd love for you to read the rest of my blog, but that's entirely your choice. If you do feel like i am missing some posts from any of the categories, fell free to drop me a message and tell me which post u wanna nominate and for which category. lol

cheers, aj

No comments: