Sunday, August 24, 2008

Technology made me depressed.

I've been over-dependant on technology, i've realized, but then again who isn't? I use technology for all the things i do; for entertainment, communication, music, education. Two days ago, during our super-awesome class bbq - where people went crazy and i rediscovered the wonders of the beach, i took a cab home with Shikin, Ryan & LKY. My phone had slide down(im not sure what the past tense of slide is LOL) as i got off the cab and was waaaay to lazy to start it back up.

we all know what happens when my phone slides down; its screen turns white and there goes the phone usage till i can get it woking again. well i left it in my bag and when i got home i tried to start it up again. didn't work. two days passed and ITS STILL NOT WORKING! There goes 200+ contacts, a whole load of sentimental smses, images, videos and music stored on that less than pleasing, disfunctional phone. im utterly distressed that i cant communicate anymore!

i guess there goes any form of communication till i get a new one - which will be not anytime soon, since we dont have any money. as soon as i do get my new phone, do remember to give me ur contact cuz i prolly will have lost all of my contacts. till then, i guess its back to the good ol' days where i send handwritten letters and carrier pigeons.... LOL !

matthew be prepared to find a pigeon landing on ur window ledge to inform u of our top-secret meeting (oops, not so secret anymore).

to all of u who use handphones now, BEWARE! They will turn on you! lol.

No comments: