Monday, May 26, 2008

The funny things people say.

(How many kids do u want to have?) "2! (Why?) 2 just nice mah, one boy one girl. too many later cannot feed then become poor! again! (lol again..) yes! AGAIN!"

"We're you on the bus just now? It was indian invasion!"

"I am the Emperor Penguin"

(What's your deepest darkest secret?) "I like money." (What kinda secret is that??)

"Patricia Mok is beautiful ok!"

"why no pic? are you on the federal witness protection programme? is this Mas Selamat?"

"we'll lose the ownership of this land for the church in 50 years. hopefully the Lord comes before then!"

"kiss me i am EMO"

"NPCC = nak pakai coli cantik"

"aj!! evil is coming! i can feel it! look at the skies!" (Dude, that's the rain.. -.-)

"sexy? u must have the wrong blog LOL xD"

"blow me away father john!"

"chill like ice milo"

"real men can also be f***ed one!"

"is that really you or did you put up some handsome guy's pic as your own?" (it's my pic!)

(I'm afraid to go to the gym cuz everyone stares at me) "Nah, they're just jealous of your awesome tan!"

"I'm not bi or homo sexual, I'm purely sexual"

"saw her lips? it was like baboon's ass on her face!"


sometimes people say things that crack me up. so i decided to quote em here lol. i think i've got more, but i have yet to find it!

No comments: