Sunday, January 6, 2008

back after a long break

It's been a while since I blogged. Took a break from it. Work got me WAY to tired. I didn't have time to do anything but sleep! Lol...

Well anyways I know it's technically Sunday now but I haven't slept so it's still Saturday for me. LOL! Wasn't quite the Saturday i had in mind or had expected for that matter. Woke up at around 11 am and went with my mom to change the address on my IC - then it was straight to lunch at the market. Me and my mom got into an arguement over different points of view in faith. I mean I'm the only Christian in the family, but sheesh! Didn't expect that! It made me question my faith really. Very hard to swallow for me.

Later at night, my mom wanted me to check something on the net so I did. She rested her hand on the computer and it went off balance and slammed back down in place. SLAM! The comp hung immediately and a blue screen came out. Didn't start up for a few minutes after that - at least its working now. But u can imagine the quarrelling we had, since we were already in a bad mood.

Tommorrow is 'the Lord's day' - as a friend of mine would call it. Pray that it'd not involve any fueds! Lol.. yeah thats all for now, gotta catch some sleep if imma wake up for church! Haha. Ciao~

P.S. I kinda edited the blog abit, and I'd like to give credits to the friends on my links for the inspiration and technical help they gave me haha~

aj.

No comments: