Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Christmas Eve today~




Hey hey... Christmas eve eh? =)

Who doesn't love chrsitmas? I mean, you dont even have to celebrate it to enjoy the joy it brings. Look around. It really IS the season of giving and the season to be jolly. Haha. The only sad part about this christmas is that i'll be working on both the eve and christmas itself... But hey, it's my responsibility to stick to my commitments I guess....

Working in a perfume and cosmetics shop has its ups and downs i guess... But actually very stress la, even being someone as measely as a packer. Basically cuz its the service line. in a restaurant or hotel its a different environment and atmosphere of service compared to that of the sales line i guess... But guess what? I get free spritz of any perfume i want xD! So far i think my favourite is this perfume called 'Hugo Boss Man', not to musky and strong, but still smells like a man's perfume.

Thats all for blogging today I guess.. Working early tmr haha. Pray that the day will turn out good cuz afterall it is christmas!

AJ

No comments: