Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A minor hindrance perhaps.

Yesterday work was horrid. I dont even wanna talk about it! I guess it just wasn't my day. Moody the whole time (untill customer approaches and i smile lol). The cashier even asked Melvin why i was "so quiet" - well he should know! Maybe seeing Rei (my new friend) woulda cheered me up, but he had a test yesterday and couldn't turn up. Gee of all the days for me to feel bad ya? lol... Just hope today isn't so bad. A little prayer will help i guess. It always does. Actually that was the main reason i felt bad yesterday - for those of you who understand.

I've been thinking about playing GE again, though i know i shouldn't, and that i have to focus on my studies this time round. Afterall, it was GE that made my grades drop the last time. But it is seriously the best game i have ever played! - Best graphics, best effects, best RPG characters, even the fact that there are Recruitable NPCs (RNPCs)! But yeah when i am in doubt i cross check with the bible to search for answers i need. I know that things that give you temporary pleasure are just that - temporary pleasures. This hinders me from studying cuz i'd prolly be thinking about playing it the whole time, and teacher's words will go in one ear, come out the other. May the good Lord help me then. that's all i can ask.

signing off, it's pay day today!
aj

No comments: