Sunday, January 27, 2008

backtrack one day.

yesterday (26/01/08):

went to work in the morning. the cab came to pick me up at 430 am. Yup, you guessed it, i woke up at 3 that day. The driver was the one that picked me up the first time. The arrogant conceited brat who thinks he owns the road. He couldn't drive, didn't have manners, and didn't even bother to give a greeting. What a perfect start to a day yeah? anyways it was my last day at T3 so i put that aside and got into the service i was supposed to do. They ran outta runners and packers so i had to double as a runner/packer (packers are the most versatile; they do everything). Sent the perfumes and cosmetics to flights SQ223 and SQ211. Ran around the terminal untill very tired. A cashier that worked with me before said she'd miss me when i said it was my last day. "Your face so cute!" - that's what she said.
after that Harold invited me to go to the poly with him and Jian Kai. This was the exact reason he skipped work that day, the exact reason i covered for him that day (He repaid me with half a coke can lol) Though i aint goin to a poly, i offered to follow them. They are afterall the 2 friends that stuck with me since secondary 2 (Harold frm primary 5!). I was really suprised at their ignorance at poly admission and course details. I know more than them and i aint even going to poly! Sheesh! Had to explain to them what higher-nitec courses are and how the cut off point & private O's system works. What the people from the poly said wasn't new to me; i already knew it. I'm suprised that i'm better prepared for poly then i initially thought! lol. Juz that i couldn't get in cuz of my maths. All the Lord's plan really. The rest (and i seriously mean REST) of the day was spent sleeping. 14 hrs of sleep and i didn't wake up once from it. Wow! - yeah that was for yesterday.

was sleeping this time yesterday,
aj

No comments: