Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A New Friend.

Yeah its past 12 already here in singapore but hey i aint asleep so it's still the 28th to me! haha. I woke up pretty late so nothing much happened before work, except for the fact that i realized how much i like the Ellen Degeneres show, lol.

Work is where everything happened today. Was a little late so melvin punched and declared in for me (keep this a secret lol). Juz to make sure, i went in to check if he did, and boy i must say, he has horrible handwritting! lol - no offence melvin. I happened to notice a new guy in the store room (where we punch in), and my first comment was "wow" after i heard his voice. Many guys working there (the sales staff that is) dont have very 'masculine' voices. At least he did. I packed as per normal today and since it was T2 i didn't have to run around sending items to the gates. Me and this cashier Nor Ain discussed about the perfumes. "Chanel is expensive but good, Le Male is masculine during work, sexy during night parties", blah blah blah. Halfway through that, the new dude appeared! He came over and introduced himself - the first staff who introduced himself without me asking! Then the 3 of us started talking and i found out much about him la. Cool guy really. Hard to believe that he is only 19 cuz he looks much older. Once in a while after that he'd drop by and talk to me at the counter and i'd teach him stuff.

I happened to wait for him after work cuz the supervisor asked me to teach him how to declare your things and exchange pass. I was glad to. And here's the best part; he said that 'because i accompanied him down to the pass office', he was gonna accompany me to the train! I'm like wow! U know it is great to have guys that are willing to do that, especially since nowadays every guy is like afraid of acting 'gay'. He then said he'd take the train home with me instead of the bus. Cool. We talked for a bit in the train and then he said he wanted to take me out to lunch on friday to celebrate my last day working there. Can you believe this? And i only met this guy today! hahaha. some people are nice i guess, but some people are really nice. I'm glad i met him la. He made my day i guess. Gave him my msn address, hopefully he didn't take it down wrongly. He said he'd add me tonight, but i have yet to see the add. lol. I'll wait i guess, afterall, how often do we come across people like that right? Sad that i wont see him tommorrow and on wednesday, he's got school. I'll only be seeing him on Thursday, but that's when i quit my job. Good enough la. hahaha.

p.s. i put up a new perfume commercial below. do comment on it in my cbox ya?

signing off here,
aj.

No comments: