Monday, February 4, 2008

A Wierd Sunday.

Hey. As u guys who read prolly already know, i love my sundays. That's cuz i have church on that day and i am oh so happy to attend sunday school and church services. (sunday school is for adults too at my church!) Today i woke up kinda late, maybe cuz i was up GE-ing the whole night, but at least i made it to church. I cant believe i actually told myself to "skip church for today la, u so tired!" it almost felt like it wasn't me i was hearing. Anyways i DID get up, and go to church. after yesterday's starring at manikins and clothes i had inspirations on clothes to wear, what to mix and match etc. I ended up picking a ralph lauren shirt with horizontal stripes across it (since vertical stripes would make me look taller and therefore skinnier) and i borrowed my bro's belt with intricate designs on it. At orchard, i noticed that alot of the fashion for men flaunts the belt. so i figured, why not? i tucked in my shirt a little and showed my belt (or shld i say my bros belt! lol) i put on a tie for fun and i was amazed at how it looked (thx rei, u inspired me with that lol) and headed to church. Great thing is that i looked decent enough and did not attract that much attention. i go to church to worship God, nt get attention lol.

anyways i kinda felt really tired at church. kept awake during sunday school where we were discussing and studying the book of Hosea, but during service i shut my eyes (but i was still listening lol) the wierd thing is that usually i digest most of the things i learn in church, but today my fatigue overcame my understanding i guess, though the theme for today was rather simple; Jesus the redeemer of sins. Puzzled really. Perhaps it is a sign la, that i am spending too much time on games lol. God is more important anyways. I dont wanna 'gather treasures on earth', and leave my spiritual life untouched. Haha. Imma go off now, tmr i have an interview with Madam Aini (principal) for retaking O lvls. Hope it goes well, hope i can WAKE UP, lol. =)

signing off,
aj

No comments: