Wednesday, February 20, 2008

reflecting on school last year

long time no blog. anyways im back today cuz a fren of mine asked me to update. so be it then. results for the poly postings were out today. many of my friends applied. so naturally, i sent out lots of sms's to my last yr buddies asking them how they did. im glad to hear that everyone i know got into a course; though some dont actually like it alot. then it got me thinking of how much i miised them in school this year. my classmates this year are well, boring. occasional laughs (as is all 5N classes) but other than that nothing. this really irritating fella called Benny wont shut up. thing i hate more than people who cant shut up are people that wont stop talking crap in each sentence. today he was asking mdm tham why her hair was so curly, and why she didn't rebond it. lol. sure it was funny but only at that moment. quite noisy actually he is. -_-"

it doesnt feel so good to be back in school again; im supposed to move on in life haha. but hey it is a life lesson. i am not tired at the academic syllabus, but im tired thinking of the hard work i have to put in, AGAIN. the double efforts for all my subjects is gonna drive me nuts - but hey at least i have an edge over other 5N students; experience. last year i studied the hardest i ever did in my life, but i neglected my maths to some extent. what a waste considering its the main reason why im back. its just been 1 week of school and im feeling the fatigue already. the emotions, the environment, the circumstances, all taking its toll on me - and to quick in the year! pray i can overcome it.

i msged whye chiz today asking about his result. sad to say he didn't reply me. i am not being paranoid, but i know this because i know him well enough. he prolly deleted the message the moment he saw my name - like what he did when i sent him a greeting on his birthday. Not saying i haven't moved on, but i still dont forget him (though he's prolly forgotten all about me!). some people are special u see, and i dont believe, neither now or in the future, that i will forget him. Best buds are best buds, you cant change that we were.

sch tmr. gotta get to bed. nitez
aj

No comments: