Sunday, February 10, 2008

The time is coming to an end. Reaching Veteran status!

the second day of CNY was finally over yesterday. It didn't rain so matt u win, haha. I didn't go out with my new fren yesterday (Ric not Rei) cuz he didn't sms. too bad. invited me out today but i turned him down cuz i said i was busy. YEAH RIGHT. i was busy playing GE thats what i was doing. dont get me wrong - he's a nice guy and i would love to meet him, but GE has me hooked like a fish on a million dollar golden hook. Not a single day goes by where i dont play. omgosh wats happenin to me? o.O here comes the gaming addiction, again.

I'm lvl 92 now and i'm afking right now. Afk lvling is part and parcel of GE life but i dont usually do it. Chances are the monster will knock u back and u will die then stay alive throughout the whole afk (away from keyboard = afk). 90% of my GE gaming i manual, instead of afk, since i need the loots for money anyways. prolly why i love the game so much cuz im always involved in everthing my characters do and nt afk through the moments they lvl up or stance up. my fighter has maxed out Roof Guard (Great Sword stance) and has moved on to Blandir Cruz (polearm stance). Already lvl 13. u know wat that means, when he reaches 25, i will have but 3, yes just 3, stances to max! i decided im going to grind untill i become a veteran(which is at lvl 100) then just stop. i can feel the strain on myself. sometimes i juz walk away from GE after 5 or 6 hrs of it and juz go watch tv. then come back and grind for another 5 or 6 hrs. (leave my characters afk in between of course!) though i must say, as bad as i make it sound, GE is really awesome. some ppl like me will get addicted, but im sure some can resist. wats more im one of the 'high-levels' so its much more enjoyable. I must say i am really proud of JeanSebastien (my persistently tanking Fighter), Rachel (my forevver healing Scout) and Omnes (my always elemental spamming Elementalist). They have come a long way since lvl 1, and now they are at their peak levels before becoming veterans. All that effort i put in didnt go to waste ^^

No comments: