Monday, May 26, 2008

o.O

i was looking through my posts the other day, and i kinda realized something. my blog posts are getting waaaay to personal. sometimes i forget that this blog is up for the whole world to read, and not just my buddies (although i still think only my buddies would BOTHER reading it lol). so there u go. imma make things a little less personal. i mean do i really want the world to know what's that personal to me? lol maybe i do, but i really think i don't. However, i can explain myself. the only reason i decided to start blogging was to have a place where i could express myself. i don't really have people to express it to, so all you online readers become my audience! lol. it's kinda duft really. still, imma leave up the older posts for those of u who still want a peek into my life! LOL! :D

lets make blogging fun again :D

p.s. i seriously wonder who anonymus from my cbox is. is he/she the same person who wanted to read my penguin story? if anyone knows who he is, DONT BE AFRAID TO TELL ME. lol.

No comments: