Thursday, May 15, 2008

Exam Results.

it's Thursday already and by this time most of us have gotten majority of our exam papers. I know many of the students at FTPSS didn't take the exam seriously - but i did. I mean, it's the fourth time i am sitting for an 'O lvl-oriented' exam. Sian -.-"

As always, there are a bunch of failures and passes (my exam scores i mean!), and as fate has it, i have yet to pass my maths. Mr Kong walked past me today and asked me about my maths. He said it was an improvment from last year lol. Indeed it was an improvement. Paper One i failed by 2 marks (-.-) and Paper 2 i obtained 39% lol. Together i happened to get 43% and that gives me an E8 for maths. Like, OMG NOT AGAIN E8!!! Lol.

I told you i'd show the gundu visualiser fella. I got B4 for physics alone (64%) and my chemistry i managed to score a whopping 76%, making my round total for science for mid year an A2. ALRIGHT MY FIRST DISTINCTION! Lol.

I topped the class for English (thankfully) and Mdm Prema said my essay was (quote) "simply brilliant! A National Geographic experience i had!" I'm sorry guys i haven't been allowed to take my essay back so i cant post it up yet. Some school policy. -.-
I passed paper 2 and according to Mdm Prema's way of calculations, i got 68%. B3, but so close to distinction! grrr.... DAMMIT! Lol.

I PASSED MALAY :D

Hahahahahaha... I guess i didn't do so bad for the mid year, esp seeing that its better than last year! lol. 90 days left to study and i am not beaten yet. I can fight on! So those of you out there do cheer me on for my fight against the invulnerable O Level Examinations. Imma make myself do twice as good for prelims. Gotta make sure i get BELOW 20 pts this time. Lord help me! xD

-------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys watch the performance round yesterday? It was definitely worth watching. 3 songs, 3 contestants, 3 times the music! David blew the house down with his spectacular adaptation of 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' by Aroesmith. But this is not Archuletta im talking abt, its David Cook! It's like woah! I cant believe he brought the house to their feet and they were cheering even as the judges spoke! Like wow! I definitely loved that performance.

It's the results show today; do make sure u catch it! After today, we will know who our finalists are! man im so excited lolz.

------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: