Wednesday, May 21, 2008

it's the last Wednesday... awwww

well, as the title says, it's the last wednesday; meaning the last performance round of American Idol season 7. awww im sad lol. i know it may be a little silly, but watching American Idol has done lots for me. It actually made me wanna work for my dreams =)

however, it's not just Idol that does that. it's been happening for some time now, but everyday, every moment, something would tell me to pursue my dreams. whether it may be TV, or just looking around at building, to even the people who pass me! i dream of choral conducting once in a while when i sleep, and everyday i pass NAFA when i head home. it's music director is probably a friend of mine (not too sure if he thinks of me as a fren lol) and somehow almost every show i watch has a theme; "dreams". Sometimes one cant ignore stuff like these that happens around him, especially if it confirms your oh-so-deeply-burried desire. lol. what can i say? am i going to be the man of my dreams? maybe i will be, only time will tell. (lol, man of my dreams xD)

watever it is, today is still the LAST performance round before the climatic finale tmr. i really don't know what to expect, or even who to root for, for that matter! DAMMIT~!

lol.

tune in today at 10 p.m. on chn 5, 6 & 8 p.m. on star world (if u have cable). =)

No comments: