Saturday, August 2, 2008

NOT my day.

It was sooo not my day today. i got very disappointed today. No, not at people, but rather at myself and maybe even God. I can never be angry at the Lord though, he's done waaaay too much for me to get angry at him over just a few issues.

i lost some cash today - and that was for my bus pass. DARN! left it in my cupboard and when i checked today, 50 cents was left in that packet (out of the 27 dollars)
lost my specs too when i was running to sch today. it prolly fell off and i didn't realize it - so yeah, i'm typing even though i cant see the keys on the keyboard or the screen itself. everythings a blur; imma blind man now!
my phone is not working anymore. it's spoilt beyond conditions i that enable NORMAL use of the phone. i cant even call people now without putting them through speakers.
i think its about time i cut my hair. getting a little too long, but i dont trust the hairdressers/stylists/hair NOOBS or whatever u call them. THEY NEVER GIVE ME A CUT I WANT. I cant blame them la, they all seem to not understand english so there's a language barrier. talk about foreign talent. like come on la! come singapore at least learn some conversational english la! -.-'

i realize i need lots of money. living a trivial life is not easy, especially when it jeopardises comfort and living conditions. i'm trying my best to save. somehow, it just doesn't seem enough. so all those of you who call me annorexic and skinny, now u know why im that thin - i can;'t even eat proper meals!

anyways this post is sorta turning into a complaint-post. lol. imma little overwhelmed at the moment, maybe its just the disorientation from not being able to see, or maybe i'm just really agitated.

if u ever walk past the carpark next to the school (the one near the really large field & soccer court) PLEASE LOOK FOR MY SPECS lol. i think it's kinda gone by now, i mean who wouldn't wanna grab a pair of glasses that turn dark under the sun!

one last thing. if u ever call me, or if i have to call u, ur gonna be on speaker so nothing private! - lol. good day to u all!

what a way to kick in the month of august.
aj

No comments: