Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yvonne this is for you.

Lol this isn't any special post or anything. My good friend yvonne just told me to update, and here i am :D this post is just to catch up on wats been going on.

it's been like, what a month since i blogged? >.> i wont say im that busy, just really more lazy then busy. You know me, same ol' aj! :D

Yvonne commented that i 'am still the same' - meaning i have not changed in character. Indeed i have not, but what's changed is more than just skin deep. It's my mind that has changed really. Maybe it's cuz im growing older and my brain is developing more and so on, but i dont think so. See when i first came back to school i had this bad perception of things. Stuff like its gonna be twice as hard to do well this year, that i'm gonna be really sian this year, my class is a bad class la, etc etc. Then during the month of February something life-changing happened; Adam Khoo and his team came to First Toa Payoh! :D
It was called the 'Motivational Camp' - and at first many were in doubt. Remember kim yong saying, "lets see how they motivate me" lol. Boy were we surprised! It was an AWESOME camp. Though Adam Khoo himself didn't train us, his team mate did - and boy am i glad i got NyNy Tong! XD (Danny Tong) It was a mentally, emotionally and physically demanding camp, but it was so worth it. Kim Yong nearly cried after hearing what i said to my mom on stage T-T

through the camp i could really see my class's potential. Who says this year's 5N batch is not united?! I'm sry 5N of 2007, but they are as or more united as you guys. Since when in FTP has 5N1 and 5N2 came together and call themselves 5N, instead of 5N1,5N2? very impressive (at least to me)

after the camp my whole thinking has been changed. it was worth the 165 dollars really. :)

aj.

No comments: