Sunday, April 6, 2008

Stuck in a Dillemna.

Okay, during the last day of Adam Khoo's "I Am Gifted So Are You" programme - motivational camp, my trainers told me i had this thing called the 'gift of the gab' - meaning i am good at speaking to people and and helping them by inspiring them etc. I was a little shocked to hear it but in the next second i found myself thinking "hey they're right!" I've been waiting for someone to tell me that for a long time. I often wondered why during the PESA competition i could grab the attention of the whole hall when i spoke, and how come the chhoir only responds when i come up and 'motivate' them. I'm not bragging (high self-esteem XD) but i know i did play a part in those incidences and that they were not just super coincidences.

ok so found out i have this gift. now wat? enhance and fortify! :D plan a career which exploits my talents! :D
question is, what career? my passion was unquestionably singing till i figured this out. as in, now i can question if it really is.
so even before i knew abt this i had planned 2 careers; choral conductor or a teacher (dont laugh lol)
now im considering the mass comm course in poly ><
im really stuck as to which to pick. i cant possibly pick everything -_-
well i guess im gonna spend some time pondering over this. Ryan constantly reminds me of how i cant go JC or MI and he's like so straight in my face "u cant go so dont try!"
he says he's being realistic but sometimes i'd rather he be encouraging then realistic. afterall, O lvl is a mental challenge too.

and yeah im glad my last year classmates support me too. it's so cool that we still talk even after graduation. guys i still miss you - though not as much, cuz i constantly remember the things we use to do. Thankfully i am blessed with a good class this year too and hopefully i do come out of it a student with flying colors.^^

signing off, aj :D

No comments: