Saturday, October 11, 2008

He's willing to take me! (thanks for your support)

I am practically marvelled and shocked at how many people are rooting for me to succeed in achieving my aspirations - from my closest buds like marr and ky, to the not-so-close ones, from the teachers and even the VP! I really wanna thank you guys for the support; sometimes its really all that keeps me fighting. All these people backing me is just yet another reason for me to strive to achieve what I want to.

Thus, I wanted to share how the meeting with Mr Thomas Manhart went. He was totally not what i expected a successful, self-sustained, established german musician to be. In many ways he was really a quirky character. I really laughed hard when he attempted to speak singlish with all the 'la' s and the 'hello uncle' s. He was really understanding and sympathetic to my situation but he constantly reminded me that i'm skinny -.- lol.

as with everything, there are the pros and the cons, like those he saw in me. He told me i need to connect more with my voice and my body, and he also said that I have a fighting spirit that is very convincing (YAY!). The main purpose of me meeting with him was to be able to become his student, and i have successfully achieved it. He's willing to take me! What a milestone indeed. I thank God really for letting this happen.

I have lots of work to do now, and Mr Manhart has asked me to cut back on my online time. He said "there goes your life but here starts a new one." Lol. That means less blogging i guess.

cheers, aj.

No comments: