Thursday, October 2, 2008

100 questions.

Imma victim just like the 8 of you will be. Bare with me ><

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those that are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state the person they are tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.

The 8 victims; (i'm just sticking to 6 cuz i cant think of anymore lol)

Nelson
Marr
Kim Yong
JOEY !
Yana
Haikel


1. What have you been doing recently?

Practicing lots.

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?

It turns of by itself whether I want it to or not. Lol.

3. What happened at 10.00 am today?

Sleeping – dreaming of Kim. =P

4. When did u last cry?

I dunno, maybe it was one-two months ago?

5. Believe in fate/destiny?

Yeah. I do.

6. What do you want in your life right now?

A boyfriend and good ‘O’ level results. Lol.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just pop up your hood?

If im carrying an umbrella, I use it. If I’m wearing a hoodie, I just pop it up.

8. What’s your favourite thing to have on your bed?

My someone special.

9. What bottom are you wearing right now?

A pair of shorts I’ve had since forever.

10. What’s the nicest text in your inbox say?

“I love you too… Haha… Bye”

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?

I’ve never had one, so I wouldn’t know.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?

I’m wearing underwear someone GAVE me.

13 What was the last movie you caught?

Wall-E.

14. What are u proud of?

Being able to accept who I am. It makes me mature.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?

“I love you too… Haha.. Bye”

16. What was the last song you sang about?

It was about Christ’s birth.

17. Do you have any nicknames?

Most people call me A.J. but people call me Ajmao, ah-ji-mao, stick-insect, anorexic and my bro calls me ‘four-eyed freak ass’

18. What does your last received text message say?

“Ni sape?” (who’s this?)

19. What time did you go to bed last night?

1 a.m. I believe.

20. Are you currently happy?

I’m always happy ^^

21. Who gives you best advice?

God and mom.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?

I’ve tried it, but don’t do it regularly.

23. Who did you talk to on the phone last night?

I didn’t.

24. Is anything bugging you right now?

Something always is =/

25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?

YouTube

26. Do you wear toe socks?

I’ve never owned a pair before.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?

Mom.

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?

Like a million times.

29. What annoys you most in a person?

A big ego and a loudmouth.

30. Do you have a crush on someone?

Yeah. I do.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?

Haha. I couldn’t even if I wanted to. =P

32. What is the color of your room?

It’s white. As are all the rooms in the house.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?

Not even for 2 billion dollars.

34. Do you believe in the saying ‘talk is cheap’?

What’s there to believe?

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?

Me, unfortunately. =P

36. Who was the last person to hug you?

I have no idea. Lol.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?

Nope.

38. Do you have a life

I’m alive aint I, so yeah course I do!

39. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn’t?

Erm, maybe in my dreams.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?

What profile song? O.O

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?

Kim – go figure!

42. Last time you smiled?

When someone told me I had to do this quiz – I haven’t smiled since then.

43. Have you changed this year?

Without a shadow of a doubt.

44. What are you listening to right now?

The sound of my CPU fans running.

45. Are you talking to someone when you’re doing this?

Yeah. Matt and Joey you guys are guilty.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?

They’re always open, cept for the occasional blink.

47. Is there a quote you live by?

Several, but I don’t live by them, merely acknowledge them.

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?

Oh yeah! David Archuleta! LOL

49. Have you ever played an instrument?

I am playing one now.

50. What was the worst idea you’ve had in this week?

I don’t believe in bad ideas – all ideas are good for something.

51. What were you doing last night at 11 pm?

Still dreaming about Kim. Lol.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?

I don’t have no love life right now.

53. What song best describes your love life?

A song that about being single.

54. Does the person know you like him/her?

I don’t think so, but who knows!

55. Who always makes you laugh?

Kim Yong. That I’m sure.

56. Do you speak languages other than English?

I guess I can speak in Malay… I think.

57. Favourite website(s)?

Its-aj.blogspot.com, orangeshark.com, youtube.com and the rest are my special websites that no one should know about lol ^^

58. What’s your middle name?

Don’t have one.

59. What are you doing tomorrow?

Lotsa things.

60. What do you think you are like?

Like a rose among thorns LOL

61. Who will you chose to die with?

No one. I don’t wanna have to compete to go to heaven. LOL I’m kidding.

62. Where have you been today?

The toilet and the sofa. What about you?

63. What game do you play often?

Online pool? I dunno.

64. Who are you missing right now?

I miss Kurt.

65. If you have to chose between a friend and a love, who will you chose?

Who says the person I love wont be my friend? Ha! Lol.

66. What are you doing right now?

Answering this quiz and yawning.

67. Which primary school are you from?

Why you wanna know? Heh. Bendemeer Primary.

68. Name 3 colors that you like.

Purple, Blue, Red?

69. What emotion you like to show?

I only hide sadness, I show all else. Lol.

70. What is your life to you?

My life is so large and miraculous, words simply cannot express its magnitude.

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?

Find a way to solve/get rid of it.

72. Who did you last chat with on MSN today?

Joey.

73. Who do you admire the most?

My mom, most of the time.

74. Which month are you born in?

Another redundant question, but September.

75. How are you feeling right now?

Pretty tired I guess.

76. What time is it now?

Its 1:20 am. Why am I still awake??

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?

A very sociable person and a great friend. =)

78. What color did you use to dye your hair?

I didn’t.

79. Why are you doing this test?

I needed something to post about anyways. Lol.

80. What do you do when you’re moody?

Take a walk and clear my mind.

81. At what age do you want to get married?

If same-sex marriage were legal, I’d get married around 30.

82. Who is most important to you?

God.

83. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?

Scream and run around in circles because I haven’t passed my maths yet and I cant die! Lol.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?

God.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?

Always.

86. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?

To live a life free from financial strain and one of happiness.

87. What is your goal for this year?

PASS MATHS!

88. Do you believe in eternity love?

Eternal love you mean. And yeah, I do – God’s love is eternal.

89. What feeling do you love most?

I love to love. Lol.

90. Do you really think its global warming now?

What’s there to think? It’s proven that it exists right?

91. What feeling do you hate the most?

I hate feeling alone and having no one to turn to.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Not every single one, but I do cherish the ones I see as important.

93. Do you believe in God?

Yeah.

94. Who cares for you the most?

God does.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

The relationships I form with people and God.

96. What will you bring when you fight?

A banner saying “violence never solved anything”

97. What have you regretted doing in your life?

Nothing. I don’t live with regrets.

98. What would you feel, if no one cared for you any longer?

I’d feel alone and ostracized.

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?

I’d ask him why and work things out.

100. HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?

Kinda tired now that I’ve finished 100 random questions.



No comments: