Tuesday, July 29, 2008

does this post really need a title?

dude#1 : So... you wanna meet tonight huh?

dude#2 : Are you ok? you haven't messaged me since that day. did what happen shock you or something?

dude#3 : Been busy. not sure we're gonna work. i need a bottom boi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

all these just make my eyes roll. i think i got dumped... Or was it the other way around? lol.

prelims are coming up soon, and the stress is catching up on me. the good news is, i JUST MIGHT pass maths time round =D

me and weiqiang took 232 today, and we happened to pass an area i utterly dread. brought back too many memories, not all of em good.

imma different person now, i think. at least i am myself these days. =)

since people keep complaining my blog is wordy, shall keep this post short today. @.@

No comments: