Thursday, December 20, 2007

it's 10 minutes to 2 and here i am not sleeping. Kinda used to it actually, i hardly sleep nowadays. When i was staying in Boon Keng, i used to sleep through the mornings and afternoons, wake up at 5 pm and stay up till 5 am. Late night TV seems more interesting than day-time TV to me. Thats the only thing i did in Boon Keng, watch TV LOL ! But yeah living in a place like that is pretty humbling. The place is really small, i cant use anything expensive there and there is no internet access there. it made me realize how hard sometimes life can be. Made me appreciate the little things in life. Whats more i guess you could say i was very 'in-touch' with nature cuz right outside my house there were lots of trees and PLENTY of insects. i used to sit outside my house and juz think abt stuff when i wasn't watching tv at night. very peaceful.

No comments: