Friday, June 20, 2008

that's what i get for talking too much.

i got kinda hurt today. i poured my heart to someone. i guess the dude didn't get it. the thing about sharing your troubles, your emotions, your worries, your life - is that you expose a vulnerable side of yourself to that person, and you expect some sort of comfort ( i mean come on, when someone tells you a problem you help to comfort them dont ya?). What if you cant trust that person, or if that person cant comfort you the way you want? Exposed for nothing! Thankfully, the dude i shared to was someone i can trust, but he didn't get it. I mean the things he said just made me .... sad.

I guess it goes to show, you should always choose the people you talk to abt these things and never tell anyone too much. I guess not everyone is adept at problem solving as we think they are, or maybe some have just little EQ. whatever it is, lesson learnt!

No comments: