Sunday, June 22, 2008

June's out and hello Semester 2 !

BANG! The Punk-Star sling bag fell on the floor as i concurrently flung the dispensable books behind my back. Every second emanating a low, rhythimic bang in my head, i raced against the ticking to pack all i needed. Talk about last MINUTE packing. 20 secs down, i managed to get all them propaganda books into the barely sufficient bag and i breathed a deep sigh of relief. But then, oh no... i forgot to iron my uniform! WOOSH! Comparable to the speed of light, the ironing board popped into the middle of the room with the iron turned on. Zip-zap zip-zap, and my oppresive clothes were ready to be worn. I kicked off the bed as i twirled in the air and landed on my bed, in a strangely obscene position. I did a mental checklist of what i needed to do. All seemed to be done but then i sat up. There, on the shelf, with hazel light as its backing was a stack of physics worksheets, not packed, let alone done! I went "oh my god @.@"...

ok i guess its a little too dramamtic a way to start this post, but i wanted something a little crappy, but queer. lol. TALK ABOUT ATTENTION GRABBING!

i'm all set for school tmr, and i really hope i can wake up. nightmares, heat, them darn nasty irritating little bedbugs, are all little factors that probe me in my sleep. And then i will hear a cat screaming which will result in me springing up frm my bed to see if little Cleo is still on my bed sleeping next to me.

the horrendous sleep aside, i think im ready for yet another lip-smacking, toe-crunching, mind-boggling, head-twirling, stress-inducing term of school! :D

when i was dramatically packing my bag (NOT! lolz) i saw something i kinda lost a while back. it was this whole "I Am Gifted, So Are You!"™ 36-Hour Action Plan. I know i was supposed to do it after the motivation camp, but i totally forgot and lost that indiscriminate piece of paper. Imma prolly follow it tmr after school. Better late then never!

I guess i'll stop here before i die of an adrenalin rush lolz. i can't believe im breaking a sweat typing a blog post! Well, maybe its cuz the fan isn't on and the room is pretty hot, lolz.

good night and happy stressing over exams everyone!~
=D

No comments: