Saturday, January 17, 2009

Life Is Like A Song

or in my case, a few songs!

you know how it us with us - the moment we're on our own in the bus its straight plug-in. BAM BAM BAM; music blasting into our ears. As i was gently head-banging to the music, i realized something; that many feelings/thoughts i have are potrayed in songs. Here's what i mean. When I think of lets say, dozens of cute guys along orchard road, i think of the song that goes "oooh heaven is a place on earth..." get the picture?

My feelings/thoughts on;

Whye Chiz - First (Lindsay Lohan)
Secondary School - Graduation (Vitamin C)
My Life - When You Believe (David Archuleta)
My Future - Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)
How to Live - If Today Was Your Last Day (Nickelback)

well the list goes on. Sometimes I use these songs to evaluate my feelings and you may not believe it, but i am able to sort things out and give myself direction after it. Who knows, it might help u too!

I'm sure each of us have a list as unique as we are. What's urs then? What song(s) tell the story of your life? Think about it.

No comments: